Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Smite thee, troublesome distributors!

Today I'd like to present a nice, big smite to all my distributors (well, all but one - we all love you, K-man) for the following reasons:

- Not delivering items at the given date. I'm the one that have to tell the customer "Ehm, sorry, I know I said it'd be here this week... and last week... and the week before that... but... it's kinda... not here." Smite thee! If you can't deliver, just frickin' say so!

- Being all bitchy about refunds/repairs/returns. Hey, the damn thing is defective. It came in a box that looked like it'd been trampled by a stampeding herd of elephants. It's smoking. It's in several pieces. Why, oh why do I need to fill out five different forms, in duplicate, with copies of invoices, photos of the product, photos of my pet, a written statement and my social security number for you to send me an actual working product? Smite that!

- Changing prices at an alarming rate. Look, I know you need to change your prices according to the competing markets, webshops, star constellations and tidal waters; however, more than two changes within a three month period is just ridiculous. Adding pain to injury: increasing the prices in January only to lower them again in March isn't even ridiculous - it's just plain stupid. And evil. "Stuevil" as the Chosen One would have aptly formulated it. Smite thee, price-changing persons!


Phew, glad that's out of my system. Huh? Phone-call for me? Bossman who? Oh... Oh! Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home